Forklift Warranty & Service
When you hire a forklift from us, you’re supported with full forklift servicing. Backed by the resources of one of Australia’s leading material handling equipment specialists, you can be assured of quality forklift rentals and service support from Preowned Forklifts Australia
All used forklifts for sale and rental on this site are covered by a statutory warranty, but many are covered by much more. To make it easy to understand just what you’re getting, we grade our forklift warranty levels as Bronze, Silver and Gold Service.
Although the warranty level is clearly indicated for each used forklift for sale, the quality of our second hand forklift stock is such that in some cases it may be possible to negotiate an upgraded coverage, so please ask about this option.
Here’s a list of the comprehensive inspection and testing done before each truck is graded under our rigorous system.
Bronze Forklift Service
- Fully serviced to forklift manufacturer’s recommendations
- Engine pressure, emissions checked
- Charger function tested where applicable
- Electric motors proof-tested
- Tyres serviceable
- Forklift operator’s seat and seat belt serviceable
- Forklift transmission drive-tested
- Forklift operator’s handbook provided
- Forklift paintwork touch-up
- Warranty – One month comprehensive
Silver Forklift Service
- All Bronze level checks plus the following:
- Serviceable tyres no more than 50% worn
- Forklift operator’s seat refurbished including seat belt
- Complete repaint to forklift’s original colours
- Forklift mast, carriage and hydraulics tested to forklift manufacturer’s specification
- Steer axle checked and set to forklift manufacturer’s specification
- Hour meter function tested
- Original forklift truck history available
- Warranty – Six months or 500 hours parts and labour
Gold Forklift Service
This is our premium package, reserved for late model trucks only. Details vary from truck to truck and are available on request.